Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome!


Muli bwanji (How are you?)

I've been thinking for a while of starting a blog but never got the inspiration to do it, until today. I finally found the inspiration and courage to start sharing some thoughts, questions, concerns, and experiences on here.

If you would like to get to know more, please follow me at: PrinceChandiona23.blogspot.com. To say a little bit about the inspiration for the name, Prince is the nickname my mom calls me and has done so for as long as I can remember...I am her prince charming because I have my father's name [Oscar]. Chandiona is my birth name. It was given to me by my dad because at the time I was born, as I have told, I was the only male child born in the small town in the Eastern Province of Zambia. My dad knew/ thought it was God's blessing and asked, "What has seen me?", the literal translation of my name in Nsenga. The number 23 is kind of special for me. I graduate from college just two days after turning 23 (May 5). It has been truly an answer to prayer that I have come this far and to have this milestone in my life in sight....

So, come on, follow my blog and get to know more about me and share ideas...

Peace,
Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment